Urban Farms: America Begins Rapid Descent into an Agrarian Society

inflation.us Be Prepared for the Future Collapse Haven’t been able to find anything in the news about this development born of the current economic situation in California. Below are two articles that reference Urban Farming, but no one is talking openinly about the huge growth in my area regarding localized urban farming. Spurred on mainly by immigrants out of work and with nothing to do, a growing number of urban farms are opening up in Southern California. I counted 10 within a 5 square mile radius of my home. Entire families are cultivating these localized crops for sale and consumption. In the spirit of Mexico, people turn to the land for extra income and food subsidies. Perhaps this is a glimpse of the further development of America into an Agrarian society. Well, taxes are going to kill the biggest achievement of humanity: Division of labor. And it is even worse her in socialist europe. Trust me, i make good money but it is way more efficient for me to lay my ceramic tiles myself then have somebody do the job. Because the average worker has to work 10 hours to afford one hour of a person doing the same job. And it is not the boss getting rich, it´s the state so bosses try to have as less people employed as possible. In my case i would say, 5 hours. Still. Why work 5 hours to achieve the work done in one hour ? Totally .. stupid. That is why people are unemployed and why there are “no jobs” and you will NEVER EVER hear on of those parasites aka. politicians even
Video Rating: 4 / 5

This entry was posted in US Real Estate News and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Urban Farms: America Begins Rapid Descent into an Agrarian Society

1. yogurtpimp says:

@Rrrayas Yea… no he didn’t

2. CrysKnife77 says:

@SaviourSole lol. It’s rural at best. I was expecting to see city building w/ gardens on them..

3. Rrrayas says:

This is offensive, you make all Mexicans sound like backwater peasants.

4. DemiGod251 says:

@InflationUS Dude, lol I’ve seen a Couple of your Video’s And do you just go around Spying on Mexicans? Their just bringing Their Tradition. And look at the Land, It looks Beautiful, They’ve Probably Established a local market and are Trading food and money(chickens) with other Farmers. That is just a Free Enterprise system. And sometimes What appears to be a Step backwards is non evidently a Step Forward. I am just Saying “It’s better to live off the land Then to live off china and paper”

5. cgiwattgrrl99 says:

@InflationUS I agree it is an act of desperation. I wish I had money to invest in gold. If I did would buy at least 20 oz. of gold or silver.

6. RasingBritishAwrness says:

with the right technology, you wont need that firewood crap destruction of the environment

7. TheMilitaryHistory says:

@drexelohio I agree.

8. noformstyle says:

NIA co-founder admits NIA a FRAUD???
    Judge for yourself.
    v=XYOclEsKHtc&feature=channel_video_title

9. estufasV says:

We better act now before it becomes illegal or considered treason to question our government.

10. absalas111 says:

Texas’s unemployment rate is at roughly 6.5% Austin’s is roughly at 4.5% During the housing crisis in 2008, real estate sales ONLY went down 0.01%!! I’m sorry that this and turning houses into restaurants or bars is uncommon where you are. Austin, Texas is the best city to live in!!!! Look at this city’s economy!!!

11. absalas111 says:

This shit is normal is Austin, Texas. It has to do with the move to organic goods as a fad, especially here in Austin. Its also a good business move. Quit assuming. Local businesses are a hit here in Austin. Weird is cool. KEEP AUSTIN WEIRD!!!

12. SaviourSole says:

This doesn’t look that “urban” to me.

13. SaviourSole says:

5 square mile radius? You sure?

14. joesphx19 says:

@ajfelix67
    We do. I live in a Southern city that is essentially in the middle of a forest. Many folks have started backyard gardens, old timers never stopped. When I first moved here in 1974 I had neighbors that had chickens. Well local code enforcement has all but eliminated live stock in town. Recently, folks are starting to grumble that their property rights should allow this. And yes I agree with InflationUS, it really is a step backwards. One that utltimately is good for us.

15. ajfelix67 says:

I would like for people in colder climates (like me) to look into building poly tunnels. Lots of info on poly tunnels on youtube. Good luck. In warmer climates? You could grow food year round.

16. ajfelix67 says:

Great video. I urge all Americans and Canadians to start gathering seeds and follow this trend. Food prices will be out of reach for the majority of people. Besides, food growing should be the most basic skill any human being should know. I myself, have a lot of seeds, and will grow when ground is ready. Chickens are a must and can easily free range with low upkeep. Remember, food is a great barter system.

17. v19d says:

You mean the smog didn’t kill the crops

18. 0SatampraZeiros0 says:

@maggies88 Dude he said its not a doom and gloom story, I think hes actually promoting this as a way people can save money and grow healthier better tasting foods. This is a good sign, because while some people run around their houses like chickens with their heads cut off not knowing what to do, others go out and do something productive to help themselves and their communities, btw did you know its outlawed now to sell or even give away food you grow in some states???

19. maggies88 says:

Yours is the first negative view I have ever heard of someone having toward urban farming. I think it is fantastic and promotes community as well as healthy food, working at something you enjoy, and minimizing the distance that produce has to travel to your table.

20. antiNWOsoldier says:

@InflationUS
    It could be called backwards but in my opinion it is moving forwards to be independent of the corporate food suppliers and provide for ourselves. If this unstable system collapses then the people who have this stuff set up will be the survivors…if they have water that isn’t taken from Northern California or the Colorado River (which has the Cucapa Tribe at the end who have a death pact to not reproduce since they can’t continue their culture and refuse to be assimilated)

21. antiNWOsoldier says:

@InflationUS

22. boxa888 says:

DO SOMETHIN!spread organic heirloom food seed far and wide,its called”johnny appleseed economics”or”gorrila gardens”spread more organic food thanGMO and you will water down the effects and if everyone becomes self suffcient at their homes it will stop GMOright in its tracks,if there is enough people it will save our food system,thats how you win! wake up everyone,do your part if u are angry,get seed and SPREAD THE ORGANIC SEED EVERYWHERE TELL OTHErs
    an army is only as strong as its stomach

23. MsMihailescu says:

We have exterminated the property owners in Russia.We are going to do the same thing in Europe and America.

(The Jew,December 1925,Zinobit)

–The world revolution which we will experience will be exclusively our affair and will rest in our hands.This revolution will tighten the Jewish domination over all other people.

– Le Peuple Juif,February 8,1919

This book is very detail about their plan,please read it for free on internet.

Who Is Esau-Edom..Who Is Esau-Edom..

24. unknownmember1221 says:

@InflationUS Man, I was amazed with your End of Liberty video and did my homework, but your little bullshit on this is just embarrassing. Obamanomics, get real, the system was meant to fail. You just cant borrow money from banks where money does not exist. Your spiel on the gold and silver standards are partially correct, the fed did away with the the gold and silver standard from 1880-1914, and early 1930’s. This was all planned out by Wall Street and Corporate America. I’m disappointed in you

25. Tanarus20 says:

Senate Bill S510 Makes it illegal to Grow, Share, Trade or Sell Homegrown Food
    Dont know what S510 is? look it up…
    The Gestapo will go after them home grown food growers…you watch…