The economy is destined to collapse.

Sharing some news articles with you about the economy. Government benefits use at an all time high www.washingtontimes.com Commercial real estate is going to get worse www.cumber.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5

This entry was posted in Real Estate Foreclosures and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to The economy is destined to collapse.

1. sgtcrab1 says:

So what to do? Let people starve?

2. Simplydro says:

What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? — Thomas JefferSON
    THE ELITE WILL BE FUCKED…HARD

3. alguienPLC says:

north american should come to venezuela, opoend nice restaurants, uyse you monay to bring indiands, greeks, turkisk……….indonesian, thaiu ect, ect, yo opoend nice restaurant, in Lecheria-Venezuela. greetings. love you

4. alguienPLC says:

@myusername215 WANT TO BE RICH? come to “LECHERIA – VENEZUELA, (this government isn’t annoying, asking to much papers to migrated) sale Greeks articles, clothes, food, spices ( all, you guys need to expand (expansion) have much more good and  new opportunities.ppoebned schools, Foood, teaching.poetry. music. build nice Greeks things,restaurans, Temple. Ect. I wish i could have the money to do it. Teach greek language. Etc

5. alguienPLC says:

@awarepatriot WANT TO BE RICH? come to “LECHERIA – VENEZUELA, (this government isn’t annoying, asking to much papers to migrated) sale Greeks articles, clothes, food, spices ( all, you guys need to expand (expansion) have much more good and new opportunities.ppoebned schools, Foood, teaching.poetry. music. build nice Greeks things,restaurans, Temple. Ect. I wish i could have the money to do it. Teach greek language. Etc

6. 7466nuts says:

@RebelRadius maybe your right , but think of this , America is in debt to China by billions in trade, so if America said to China we are not going to pay , two things war or bankrupt . doesnt matter which 1 you maybe right NWO, then America can make its people into puppets. I heard 2 yrs ago 1 of your goverment spokeman said , we like to keep Americans dumb , fat and happy. Its not what your told thats the problem, like all things it will be last min that you will be told then panic and the end

7. bencinurts says:

@ChaiVat you have been brainwashed my friend!! No Jesus or anyone else will come to your aid when all is failed.. you may believe that after death you will be wherever, but you WILL die… Don’t be a fool!!! survival is the only way, not giving up and leaning on jesus christ!!!!

8. MrHumanComputer says:

What good is a resume when there are no jobs. The main employers at present are in the public service arena, mainly health care. Engineers are being laid off, government personnell too, so what does that mean for those hoping to find employment. Sure some people will find something, but the majority will be $#!+ out of luck. America has promoted selfishness and greed to generations of people, but what happens when you can no longer aford anything.

9. mkmason2002 says:

For excellent comprehensive information on preparing for an economic collapse please visit spiritwars at dot net, but hurry, there’s little time left.
    I believe the collapse will occur by Christmas 2010.
    Food, Water, Household Supplies and silver rounds. God, gun and garden.

10. awarepatriot says:

@keemur1 Explain how anybody is advertising for BP. LOL

11. keemur1 says:

You are advertising for BP? Blow me.

p.s. No shit our economy is going to collapse. I don’t have to watch your video to know that.

12. awarepatriot says:

@myusername215 Nope, trust me you aren’t taking crazy pills. It’s so obvious that its intentionally being collapsed… I just can’t believe so many people don’t see it.
    Thanks!

13. myusername215 says:

Of course the economy is intentionally being collapsed. healthcare, cap and trade, financial reform are all structures for the capitalist republic we have now to fall into. without the framwork the country will colapse into chaos. Two words, or names rather Cloward & Piven. check it out. Two Columbia U profs that collapsed the New York govt by overwhelming it. Check it out. Dont take my word for it. Or maybe I AM the only one taking crazy pills…

14. kc9gpj says:

I’m not really a NWOer (not saying it can’t happen), but we are definitely in deep shit.

15. rantamerica says:

IT IS COMING people prepare prepare prepare

16. SirFletcherRedoun1 says:

In 2007 when the real estate bubble collapsed i knew right there would be
    countless jobs gone just in the construction and financing industries , the scary
    thing is the 6 applicants to 1 job opening ratio now that,s a depression
    or as the media calls it the great recession , great video

17. StigmataBOB1 says:

The Government is just stalling because something bigger is going on. More and More people are depending on the government. This gives the Government control of us. You dont want to bite the hand that feeds you.

18. larsjake says:

@DeathNeedsTime A side effect of the breakdown of DMSO.

19. DeathNeedsTime says:

@larsjake
    Uh. OK. Did you read what I wrote? I said MSM. Do you know what that means?

20. larsjake says:

@DeathNeedsTime just watch fox news, then you can be as terrified as you want!

21. larsjake says:

@mattandpatti222 refiance?

22. awarepatriot says:

@ChaiVat Yeah.. I wish more would consider. But as far as I can tell there are MAINLY (not all included) 2 types of people fighting the NWO.

1) Dedicated Christians that see this as the “end times”.
    2) Agnostics / Atheists who also believe Christianity for the most part is part of the NWO. (I agree with the big churches being part of it).

I figured you were talking to the general public :o) Take Care.

23. ChaiVat says:

@awarepatriot My statement was directed to “the general” public bro…

24. awarepatriot says:

@kernyxyz I agree completely. It’s about killing people and making us war against each other.

25. awarepatriot says:

@ChaiVat I don’t need to consider. I’m Christian. Not a church goer, but definitely Christian.