LETS GET REALLY REAL WITH OURSELVES

twitter.com www.facebook.com GOOGLE+ plus.google.com

25 Responses to LETS GET REALLY REAL WITH OURSELVES

1. trina19751 says:

1: THAT GOD FORGIVES..
    2: MY KIDS
    3: MY FUR BABY.. SHE IS AWESOME AS WELL .. SHE IS A RESCUE AND SHE ALSO RESCUED ME
    4: A WONDERFUL BF THAT UNDERSTAND THE FIBRO,OCD,PTSD AND DONT MAKE ME DO THINGS I CANT..
    5: FRIENDS ON THE INTERNET THAT HELP ME GET THROUGH MY DAY SENSE I DONT GO OUT MUCH..

2. CeliTan7 says:

When I get fatigued, I dont eat very good foods. And then I start feeling worse. I feel better & stronger when I cut out preservatives. Read Dr. Terry Wahls story..
    1. AM THANKFUL FOR MY FAMILY-SUPPORT//////2. FOR MY HOME/////3.FOR MY JOB////////4.POSITIVE & INSPIRATIONAL PEOPLE/////////5.FOR A CLEAR DIAGNOSIS.

3. cring768 says:

I KNOW YOU CERTAINLY HAVE VALID REASONS TO BE DEPRESSED BUT DON’T LET IT CONSUME YOU! LIKE YOU SAID, BE POSITIVE! YOU HAVE BEEN TRULY BLESSED BY LISTENING TO YOUR LIST OF THINGS YOU ARE GRATEFUL FOR…JUST REMEMBER TO KEEP COUNTING YOUR BLESSINGS 🙂

4. agirlneedsagun says:

ALSO IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE READING THINGS ON THE COMPUTER YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO HOLD CONTROL ON THE KEYBOARD AND THEN HIT + AS MANY TIMES AS YOU NEED UNTIL ITS BIG ENOUGH!

5. agirlneedsagun says:

ALSO IDK IF YOU HAVE A CELL PHONE BUT IF SO LOOK INTO SAFELINK I THINK IT IS. FREE PHONE PROVIDED BY SOCIAL SECURITY IF YOU ARE LOW INCOME. GET THOSE ENERGY EFFICIENT LIGHT BULBS LOL SAVE A LITTLE ON ELECTRIC BILL.

6. agirlneedsagun says:

5. THE LAST THING I AM THANKFUL FOR IS FINALLY FINDING A FEW HOBBIES THAT I AM PASSIONATE ABOUT. LIFE WAS VERY DEPRESSING WHEN I FELT LIKE THERE WAS NOTHING I ENJOYED DOING.

AS FOR BUDGETING – YOU NEED TO COUPON!! LIKE EXTREME COUPON LIKE THOSE PEOPLE DO ON THAT SHOW. YOU CAN SAVE $ ON EVVVEERRYYTTHHIINNGG.

7. agirlneedsagun says:

1. MY AMAZING FIANCÉ WHO SUPPORTS ME IN EVERYTHING I WANT TO DO (WELL ALMOST EVERYTHING LOL)
    2. MY MOTHER WHO I KNOW WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR ME IN ANY WAY SHE CAN AND WHO IS THE ONLY PERSON THAT WILL EVER LOVE ME UNCONDITIONALLY, ALWAYS.
    3. THE GOVERNMENT FOR PAYING MY TUITION BECAUSE I AM POOR AS SHIT
    4. MY GRANDPARENTS (R.I.P) FOR ADOPTING MY BROTHER & I SO WE DIDN’T HAVE TO GO INTO FOSTER CARE AND COULD STILL SEE OUR PARENTS, AND FOR SHARING THEIR WISDOM WITH US
    5. THE LAST THING I AM THA

8. mo42086 says:

AND FIVE THINGS I AM GRATEFUL FOR

1) GOD AND MY FAITH

2) MY LIFE (JUST BEING ALIVE AND HEALTHY)

3) MY FAMILY AND PEOPLE CLOSE TO ME

4) LIVING IN CANADA LOL

5) THE INTERNET (WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT U?)

9. mo42086 says:

POP AND PEPSI, CUT THAT OUT AND YOU’LL SAVE A TON

10. longcara says:

GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME HERE TOO, CHRONIC BACK PAIN, IN WHEELCHAIR A LOT , DEPRESSED, ETC, BUT…….
    I’M GRATEFUL FOR,
    1. MY HUBBY AND KIDS, LIFES NO GOOD WITHOUT THEM,
    2. MY SISTER, THE OTHER HALVE OF MY HEART, AND BROTHERS, AND DAD TOO.
    3. HAVING A HOME, NOT JUST A HOUSE,
    4.MY PETS,
    LOVE YA GIRL!! STAY STRONG. XX
    5. ALL THE FRIENDS I’VE MADE ON HERE, SO YAY!!!!!!

11. miles2057 says:

I’M GRATEFUL FOR,

1. MY RELATIVELY GOOD HEALTH.
    2. MY CHEAP PLACE.
    3. MY CAT,WHO NEARLY DIED.
    4.MY FAMILY WHICH IS MY MUM,SISTER AND 14 MONTH OLD NIECE.
    5. HAVING THE INTERNET.

THEY ARE JUST A FEW THINGS I APPRECIATE IN MY LIFE.

12. hartrose33 says:

THANK YOU HEADY I AM GOING THROUGH ALOT RIGHT NOW SO THIS HELPS.
    1. MY AMAZING DAUGHTER
    2. MY AMAZING HUBBY 20 YEARS NOW
    3. MY DOG, BUT SHE PEED ON MY FOOT TONIGHT BECAUSE OF A STORM SO I’ AM STILL THINKING ABOUT THAT.
    4. MY PLACE IS CHEAP
    5. MY VAN

13. MrLahboogie says:

WE TRULY LOVE U HEADY

14. urbangeek007 says:

KEEP YOUR HEAD HIGH AND THANK YOU FOR BEING STRONG ENOUGH TO BE POSITIVE, YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING GOOD BY SHARING YOUR LIFE.
    1)FOR A PLACE OF MY OWN
    2)FOR MY FRIENDS THAT ALWAYS SHOW ME UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
    3)FOR MY DOGS THAT ARE JUST NOTHING BUT LOVE AND COMPANY
    4)FOR BEING ABLE TO CONNECT WITH PPL FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE VIA SOCIAL NETWORKING
    5) MY NO1, FOR MY FAITH AND HOW IT HAS BROUGHT ME THROUGH HARD TIMES

15. genmama1955 says:

I’M GRATEFUL FOR MY FAMILY, THAT I HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE, FOOD TO EAT, EVEN IF IT’S BEANS AND CORNBREAD, MY WONDERFUL SON, MY FRIENDS AND KNOWING HOW TO READ (DON’T LAUGH).

16. ItsXp3erynce says:

I HAVE NO CLUE AS TO WHY YOU DON’T HAVE YOUR OWN WEBISODE OR TV SHOW PERIOD.
    I AM GRATEFUL FOR:
    1. HAVING THE BASIC THINGS I NEED TO LIVE
    2. PEOPLE THAT GENUINELY LOVE ME
    3. MY HEALTH
    4. MY ABILITY TO WRITE
    5. MUSIC
    KEEP YOUR HEAD UP MUFFIN. ILYG. HUGS!!

17. SisterSunshineTV says:

YOU NEED TO STOP DEPENDING ON THE THERAPISTS AND STUFF. DO YOUR EXERCISES EVERY DAY FOR YOU! LOVE YOURSELF GIRL AND SET YOUR FOCUS ON DOING YOUR EXERCISES DAILY! YOU DON’T NEED A PT, YOU CAN DO IT YOURSELF! CHANGE YOUR MINDSET SISTER! MAYBE CHASE CAN START COOKING DINNER? HES OLD ENOUGH TO DO IT.

18. StephinOregon says:

GRATEFUL FOR:
    1.  MY HUSBAND AND CHILDREN
    2. MY JOB
    3. MY FRIENDS
    4. MY FAMILY
    5. HAVING A HOUSE, FOOD, CAR

19. CookingAndCrafting says:

THE OVEN FFS! 😉  IT WILL ALSO KEEP YOU ON BUDGET BECAUSE YOU WON’T HAVE THAT EXCUSE TO RUN TO WENDY’S. NOT SAYING THAT THAT STUFF AIN’T NECESSARY ONCE IN A WHILE, BECAUSE IT JUST IS!
    AND YEAH, THOSE PUTTING POSITIVE VIBES OUT SOUNDS REALLLLLLLLLLY FAMILIAR. I THINK A YEAR AGO THAT WAS WHAT I TOLD YOU DAY IN AND OUT. SO IT IS GOOD TO SEE YOU HAVE FLIPPED THAT SHIT AND ARE DOING THE DAMN THING. LYG

20. CookingAndCrafting says:

I ONLY HAVE TWO THINGS THAT REALLY COUNT AND THAT IS FAMILY AND FRIENDS. POSSESSIONS LIKE A HOME IS LIKE WHATTHEFUCKEVER BECAUSE W/O FAMILY, YOU ARE NOTHING.
    ANYWAY. IN TERMS OF WAYS TO HELP YOU KEEP A TIGHT BUDGET, I THINK MEAL PLANNING SHOULD BE FIRST AND FOREMOST WITH YOUR HOME HEALTH AIDE. PLAN A MONTH’S WORTH OF MEALS, HAVE HER COOK SOME OF THAT STUFF AND PUT IT IN THE FREEZER FOR THOSE DAYS WHEN YOU DON’T WANT TO COOK BECAUSE EVEN THE LAZIEST BITCH CAN DEFROST AND THROW SOMETHING IN

21. BradKnowsAll says:

YEAH PUPPIES !!!!!!!!!!

22. MoonLitPassage says:

BAD THINGS GET. TAKE CARE & HAVE A GREAT WEEK! : )

23. MoonLitPassage says:

1. MY GOD
    2. MY HUSBAND
    3. FRIENDS & FAMILY
    4. HAVING A NEW PLACE THAT’S CHEAPER, AND YET STILL COOL.
    5. HAVING A CAR THAT’S PAID OFF. : )

AND GIRL I FEEL YOU ON WHAT IT’S LIKE TO BE WHEELCHAIR BOUND. AS AN AMPUTEE WHO NEEDS A NEW LEG, I’M STUCK IN MY CHAIR AGAIN 24/7. IT SUCKS, BUT YOU JUST HAVE TO FORCE YOURSELF TO STAY POSITIVE AND KEEP GOING. ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE OUT THERE SUFFERING MORE. AND THAT YOU CAN ALWAYS BE GRATEFUL FOR THINGS IN YOUR LIFE NO MATTER HOW-

24. itmightbeOrange says:

1) THAT I HAVE A JOB
    2) THAT I HAVE MY FAMILY
    3) MY HEALTH IS …OKAY.
    4) MY FRIENDS ARE THE BEST EVAR
    5) THAT SWEET ASS 😉

25. teknotoast says:

4) HAVING A JOB, AND A HOME
    5) DEF. GRATEFUL FOR BEING ABLE TO WALK AROUND NUDIE WHEN I WANT!