Robert Kiyosaki Live

Robert Kiyosaki Live more at kiyosaki-blog.blogspot.com

This entry was posted in Real Estate Foreclosures and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Robert Kiyosaki Live

1. iprawiro says:

When someone is getting rich he is making others become poor.
    So sad, Robert! look at those who live in streets now, you are part of the creators.

2. savedremnants888 says:

This business is the talk of the town. It has enriched a number of Filipinos and OFWs. globalpinoyonestopstore.blogspot.com This is a legitimate, no-scam business! I hate scammers. I’m very skeptical, too. But I’ve seen the amazing incomes of my fellow members here so I joined the company, too. I will email you the procedure. Do not leave your kids at home; simply work from home through our home-based business. Text me your email address at 09998091655; 0922-4610048. Thanks so much. God bless.

3. manictiger says:

I like that he admits that this program isn’t for people who can’t manage money.
    I always thought that if there was a generic template to financial self-help, it’d be:
    first Dave Ramsey, then Robert Kiyasaki, then business classes and investopedia, then the insiders and business associates, then your PR department (so you don’t look like a fool when you’re famous).

4. mrsmiles593 says:

I just made 10 dollars by doing free surveys and tasks. Very legit site check it out tinyurl(dot)com/7z3m3zv

5. GrammyPammy3 says:

your rich dad lessons page is unavailable. I watched all of your video, now want to learn more.

6. WingsPeopleString says:

You might be interested in having fun earning money while helping others. Pays you to do the things you are already doing on and offline. 70% of the advertising revenue generated by the things you do goes back to you, our active members. Multiple streams of income, this one has great potential. Have a look at this video.

watch?v=eVV37PMcoOA

Thanks for viewing

7. BMWg84 says:

Kiyosaki is so good at motivating. I need to get on my business ideas pronto

8. buttheadgsxr1000 says: