Another empty retail plaza in Pinellas County, Florida.

This entry was posted in Real Estate Short Sales and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Florida real estate crash #75. Pinellas County floundering retail situation is worsening.

1. PinellasAdventures says:

Great parts of Pinellas County? We got um! Check out my channel, no doom and gloom here!

2. hellahotdude says:

aren’t there nice places too?

3. smasila says:

It’s already collapses, they’re trying to keep the boat a float with fake money.

4. 11212312345123456 says:

That’s not a good location. People pass through that area to get to somewhere else. Go to the mall, that is about 1/2 mile away and it’s packed. When largo widened that street some years ago they killed the charm of that town and destroyed.

5. 11212312345123456 says:

6. yaplonglong says:

I wouldn’t think about it. When all your neighbours desert the place or go into foreclosure, who’s going to pay for the city maintainance expenses. They’ll just let it rot. You might end up as the only resident in an entire block. Look up some of the old clips by EconCat88.

7. jvolstad says:

Weather looks very nice. Wonder what I could buy a house for? Move down to that area and retire.

Jewelry Stores. A friend of mine is an auctioneer and she tells me that jewelry sells for pennies on the dollar. The only thing that has any value is silver or gold.

8. Aquamelli says:

chooo choooooooooooooo train wreck!

9. 68noraa says:

Be prepared for the collapse of USA!

10. johnu78 says:

Gas needs to get to $10 a gallon, FTW!!!

11. johnu78 says:

I drove by this property about a month ago. It’s close to Silver Queen which is one of the few businesses doing well right now.

12. johnu78 says:

I read a CNN article yesterday and it said that 17% of the homes in Pinellas are vacant. This county is going to sh*t fast! Watch my video series about “St. Petersburg’s Self-destructing Economy”, it’s a keeper! *BTW St. Pete is the largest city in Pinellas county. Take care, John

13. TeslaTechnologyRocks says:

Its like the movie “I AM LEGEND” and soon the parking lots will be full of coyotes. A wild-life preserve

14. mja2035 says:

Beautiful area of this once proud country. Hopefully it will be able to come back.

15. yaplonglong says:

No international high sea piracy, illegal invasion, wars is going to help US recover from this collapse. In fact the newest war is going to going to speed up its demise! But the real problem and aftermaths will come back to haunt the US years from now. Mark my words. WAKE UP AMERICA.

16. skyding8962 says:

I did a search on the corporate website of fitness together for the zip code of largo where that was and there is none within 50 miles. So they didn’t relocate.

17. skyding8962 says:

That is strange that all the businesses dissapeared in that area. And even the ones across the street not in that new development.