A long stretch of lakefront condos sit empty in Orlando, Florida.
Video Rating: 5 / 5

This entry was posted in Real Estate Short Sales and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Florida real estate crash #70. Several Orlando area lakefront vacation condominiums are empty.

1. EconCat88 says:

Mike, I have my uncles´╗┐ Smith & Wesson along for the Detroit visits. ­čÖé

2. EconCat88 says:

Mike, I think you´╗┐ made a good decision picking Colorado instead of Florida.

3. mja2035 says:

Thanks for your reply Econ, I like your videos because of the stark reality of all´╗┐ this craziness. I used to vacation in Florida during the 80’s and 90’s, the boom town years and I almost moved there, but I’m glad I was conservative minded and moved to Colorado instead. The economy isn’t as bad here, yet. Be careful in that insane land of Detroit ! Have a great day, your subscriber Mike.

4. EconCat88 says:

If not properly´╗┐ maintained, the Florida climate will quickly tear a building apart. Orlando is awfully hot and humid during the summer months.

5. Aquamelli says:

what a disaster… said it once´╗┐ and i’ll say it again, tear this shit down and grow citrus fruits, strawberries, and anything else that can grow in that climate

6. mja2035 says:

Those town homes´╗┐ need a paint job. That is really messed up. Have fun on vacation EconCat88 !

7. chuc555 says:

Looks like a nice place to spend a vacation´╗┐ if people had jobs and could
    afford it . Maybe with the recession being over people will start comming
    back to the resorts .