THE COLLEGE CONSPIRACY

College Conspiracy is the most comprehensive documentary ever produced about higher education in the US The film exposes the facts and truth about America’s college education system. ‘College Conspiracy’ was produced over a six-month period by NIA’s team of expert Austrian economists with the help of thousands of NIA members who contributed their ideas and personal stories for the film. NIA believes the US college education system is a scam that turns vulnerable young Americans into debt slaves for life. NIA tracks price inflation in all US industries and there is no industry that has seen more consistent price inflation this decade than college education. After the burst of the Real Estate bubble, student loans are now the easiest loan to receive in the US, and total student loan debts now exceed credit card debts. The government gives out easy student loans to anybody, regardless of grades, credit history, what they are majoring in, and what their job prospects are. NIA believes it is illegal for the US government to be in the student loan business because the US constitution doesn’t authorize it. Just like how the US government created Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to make housing affordable, but instead drove housing prices through the roof; the US government, by trying to make college more affordable, is accomplishing the exact opposite and driving tuition prices to astronomical levels that provide a negative return on investment. The US has been experiencing 5.15

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to THE COLLEGE CONSPIRACY

1. MrCreepier says:

@KirkMisnotfunnyatall because the our government profits off interest and debt. Sick huh? I wished I lived in Austtralia

2. KirkMisnotfunnyatall says:

In America it is! Here in Australia I’m doing an engineering degree which costs around $20000. The government pays for it upfront then when you finish your degree and earn over a certain amount (around $50000 a year) you have to start paying it off intrest free. why doesn’t America adopt this system? How retarded are people when they look at countries that thrive like norway and not emulate exactly what they are doing!!!

3. Sam Adams says:

Please enlighten us on the lies that are present and the actual facts. Thanks.

4. Sam Adams says:

I don’t understand how this is even a party issue or a propaganda issue? I am not Republican and I owe a boat load in student loans. Please tell me how this is a Republican propaganda issue.

5. Sam Adams says:

The point is that a college education is a rip off. It costs on average over $100,000 to get your degree. Most people cannot afford this and take out student loans, which after interest, makes the debt upwards of $150,000 by the time you pay it off. Now you tell me, how long would it take you to pay off $150,000?

6. Tommy Albert says:

why would i want to do an online college????? maybe if i like being alone in a room by myself

7. jbaz77777 says:

LOL…I could not count all of the lies in the first 15 minutes of this nonsense. HAHA anything passes for a documentary now.

8. vegnewb says:

God forbid anybody should ever buy food with American tax dollars.

9. SadBoys says:

This video is nothing more than republican propaganda

10. Jinxguy1000 says:

Do pro golfers,athletes,and entertainers need degrees? Last time I checked,you weren’t a good athlete or performer because you went to college.

11. Yungtj09 says:

I dropped out of preschool and now I own 6 private islands at the age of 12. Don’t go to school and never let these corporate government banksters take away your liberties and you can be like me!

12. Jonathan Babcock says:

im a convicted felon with an extensive criminal background, no diploma, no college and i smoke alot of weed and my house was paid off at the age of 23.im 25 now.my secret=dont pay taxes on any of my money and i havent paid taxes in 7 years. i dont encourage a wreckless lifestyle because it does lead to alot of hardships.

13. Madgam3r345 says:

My Uncle dropped out of high school and now owns a lambo 0.O

14. shepd3 says:

Then that’s your loss. I have nothing to benefit from if I were lying. However, if you choose to distrust everything you read and see, then there’s probably not much point discussing anything with you further. Not that I’m not willing to, but you’ll have to admit, it’s rather pointless.

BTW: You don’t need a degree to be a lawyer, engineer, or an accountant. Although it *is* very difficult to become an engineer without one, and it’s tough to pass the bar without a degree.

15. KirkMisnotfunnyatall says:

i highly doubt you earn that much its so easy to lie over the internet.

16. shepd3 says:

LOL WUT? I agree, it is sad they can’t call me an engineer. That’s OK. I will cry into my money at night in the more reasonable house I bought.

17. KirkMisnotfunnyatall says:

i honestly dont understand this documentry. if you want to become a doctor, dentist, engineer, lawyer, accountant and so many freakin more jobs you need to get a degree no exception. wtf

18. KirkMisnotfunnyatall says:

that was so lame what you did there

19. shepd3 says:

It’s what youtube posted as the reason. Frankly, I’m surprised any university would be so stupid as to put in a request to remove it. All it does is lend credibility to the video.

20. ItsTheTrickAttack says:

thats what you think.. 🙂

21. shepd3 says:

It was removed due to a copyright claim from Pepperdine University.

22. shepd3 says:

I work as a computer systems engineer* at the third largest technology company in Canada earning a salary that immediately qualified me for a $300,000 mortgage (that I, of course, never fell for) based on income alone.

* – Due to a lack of degree, they retitled my job to “specialist”, as it is illegal in Canada to give an engineer’s job to someone who is not a member of the society of engineers. Joining that society without a degree is nearly impossible, so I obviously am not part of it.

23. Nightowl333 says:

The reality this video slaps me in the face with is so depressing. College was an amazing time, but now the debt it created is just my biggest life regret. 🙁

24. chanliestchan says:

:/ No one answered your survey question.

Sounds like a desirable plan to gain a lot out of one’s life path. It would be nice if more of us could contribute in that way rather than being in debt for years from something like college, or even housing mortgages.